Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Me! Me! Me!

Hey there World Wide Weber's!
So, this would be my first blog post! Crazy right? I've wanted to start a blog for a long time, as I love my sisters (strangebirdy.blogspot.com), but I never really knew something that I liked to think about on a daily basis that was a pleasure, not a requirement, that other people may also care about. Then I realized- Designer fashion; where to buy it, and where to buy it for less! 
You see, I'm obsessed with web window shopping uber-luxurious products, and have been since I was about 16! And since I've been doing it for so long now I know a lot of great sites and I know when and where they have the best sales. I am a young professional who is also a Louboutin-fanatic (shoes are a sickness of mine) and those shoes draw a lot of attention - attenion which has lead to a lot of conversation with fellow pump freaks and general fashionites. 
I've come to the conclusion from these women, that although most fabulous young females love to die for designers as much as I do - a lot don't know where and how to shop for these fashions and actually attain the pieces they lust after. I'm here to share the knowledge I have on this subject. I am here to share what I personally lust for in fashion, trends and people I think are fierce, and give direct links to sites with killer product sales. Also, i hope to include other art, poetry and words that move me, as I think it all stimulates the same basic creative nerve in us. 
So here it goes! Eek! I know this is my taste and people may hate it- but "que sera, sera" I suppose.
 
Thanks for reading!
Sydney

P.S. Another thing I should mention - I may know where to find this stuff, and even find it up to 50% off, but I never could figure out how to afford it - if anyone has a solution for that one please let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment